Beginning of Main Content
Theme: Stay tuned for more information about Showcase 2021- 22
Showcase is a semi-annual video competition that provides members of our High School Ambassador Program (HAP) a chance to win the top prize of $750, plus $250 for their high school business department.
1st: $750 + $250 for school business department
Teacher Prize: $100 e-gift card
Video format requirements:
- 60- 90 seconds long
- Posted on YouTube as an unlisted video
- Should a CPA Ontario logo be used in your entry video, please contact email@example.com for current logo.
Entries are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Original content
- Creativity and originality
- Entertainment value
- Presentation quality/clarity
- Adherence to theme
- Submit your video by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing the YouTube link in the body of the email, with the subject line "Showcase entry"
- Complete and submit the Assignment of Copyright and Waiver of Moral Rights and Copyright Letter as attachments.
- Also include the following contact information in your email:
- Your name and HAP ID number
- Teacher’s name and email
- Your school's name and address
For complete contest details, see Rules and Regulations.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com.
2020 - 2021 winners
For 2021 we asked HAP's to tell us 'What are the advantages to organizations when they have a diverse staff and inclusive culture, and why is it important to prioritize diversity and inclusion in business?' View the top 3 entries below:
Sally's Smoothie by Julia Xu
- Winning prize: $750 + $250 to the High School business department
The Power of Inclusivity: Business Edition by Nuha Khan
- Winning prize: $300
Diversity & Inclusion within Business by Jason Kuo
- Winning prize: $200